eWeb - Creating a link with an image
It is possible to create a link using an image, for example to link a banner to another website. You might want to do this if you have Facebook or Twitter logo and want to link the image on your website to your account. This tutorial assumes you are familiar with Creating a link and Inserting an image.
To link an image, complete the following steps:
- Log into your site builder.
- Go to the page on which you want to put the image.
- Click on the Image icon and either select or upload an image. Click OK to place it on your website.
- Click on the image. You will notice a small box appear around it.
- Click the chain icon and select the appropriate link type from the left hand side (for example, internal, external etc).
- Click OK.
- The link will now be created, however it may not function correctly until you publish your website.
If you require assistance with this please don't hesitate to contact our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org