eShop - Linking to an external website
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
This tutorial will show you how to link to pages already existing within your website.
- Locate the URL of the page to which you want to create a link. You can find this in the URL bar of your browser.
- Highlight the URL and copy it by selecting Ctrl + C (or Cmd + C if you're on a Mac)
- Go to the place you want to create a link, such as a text page or product description and click on the Edit HTML Online to access the visual editor.
- Type the text that you want the link to be and highlight over it with your cursor.
- Click on the Links icon on the toolbar.
- Paste the URL you previously copied into the Link URL field by hitting Ctrl + V (or Cmd + V on a Mac) and then hit Insert.
- The link will now be created.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.