eShop - Add a text page
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
Text pages are pages which are not linked to the Cart part of your website. You cannot display products or categories on these pages - they are useful for things such as delivery details, testimonials, contact information and so on. A link to a text page will display in either the top or bottom horizontal navigation bars, or both.
- Go to Cart Settings and then click on Edit Text Pages
- Click Add a New Page.
- Fill in the Common Page Information. Note that the short name is what will help determine the URL of the page on your website, so it must have no spaces, and is recommended to only use lowercase letters. The Page Title will be the link that is visible on the horizontal navigation bar, and this can have spaces and capital letters.
- Determine whether the link to the text page will appear on the top, bottom or both horizontal navigation bars.
- Click Edit HTML Online to bring up the text editor to add the text to your page.
- Use the visual editor to input and format the text of this page. If you need instructions on how to use the visual editor, click here.
- Click Save Changes and check the page on your website.
Alter the Priority if required to change the order of the links on the navigation bar, fill in meta keywords, title and description if required.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org