eShop - Setting up the eWay payment method
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
Using eWay will allow you to process credit card transactions through your website. You will first need to purchase an SSL certificate before signing up with eWay. For more information on SSL certificates click here. You will need your eWay ID to complete the following steps:
- Click on "cart settings" and then "payment methods."
- Under enable/add gateway, select eWay.com from the dropdown and click "enable gateway."
- Under Payment Server Settings, type in your Customer ID.
- Change the payment form title and message if desired.
- Perform a test purchase to ensure that the payment method works correctly and you receive money into your account.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org