eShop - Accepting credit card payments using SecurePay
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
Using SecurePay will allow you to process credit card transactions through your website. You will first need to purchase an SSL certificate before signing up with SecurePay. For more information on SSL certificates click here. You will need your SecurePay Merchant ID and password to complete the following steps:
- Click on "cart settings" and then "payment methods."
- Under enable/add gateway, select SecurePay (Australia) SecureXML from the dropdown and click "enable gateway."
- Under Payment Server Settings, type in your Merchant ID and Merchant password.
- Input desired credit cards.
- Change the payment form title and message if desired.
- Perform a test purchase to ensure that the payment method works correctly and you receive money into your account.
Note: If you do not have the SecurePay gateway available in the dropdown, please contact magicdust support and we will install the payment method in your cart for you.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com