eShop - Modifying Order and Cart Settings
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
The following article will explain the options under Order/Cart settings that can be modified. To access Order/Cart settings, do the following:
- Click on Cart Settings and then Global Cart Settings.
- Click on Order/cart from the quick links bar on the left or the center panel.
1. Visitor See Price: Do you want non-registered users to be able to see your product prices? The default cart setting is yes, but changing this to no will require users to register and log in to view the prices.
2. Visitor May Add Item: Do you want non-registered users to be able to add products to the shopping cart? The default cart setting is yes, but changing this to no will require users to register and log in to add products to the cart.
3. Allow Create Account: Do you want your customers to be able to create an account in the cart? If yes, this enables the user to save their shipping details for future purchases.
4. Checkout Process Mode: It is recommended that this remains set to "Traditional" for the most stable checkout process.
5. Min Order Number: the smallest number which will appear on your order invoices.
6. After Product Added Go to: Which page do you want your user to be directed to after they have added a product to the cart? Leaving it set to "current page" will allow them to return to the page from which they added the item and continue browsing. Changing this to "cart page" will redirect them to the cart page.
7. Min Order Subtotal Level 0: Minimal Order Subtotal Amount For Standard Users
8. Min Order Subtotal Level 1: Minimal Order Subtotal Amount For Wholesalers at 1st Level
9. Min Order Subtotal Level 2: Minimal Order Subtotal Amount For Wholesalers at 2nd Level
10. Min Order Subtotal Level 3: Minimal Order Subtotal Amount For Wholesalers at 3rd Level
11. Display Terms and Conditions Checkbox: Do you want your users to have to agree with your site terms and conditions to continue to checkout?
12. Enable Wish List: Would you like your customers to be able to use the wishlist feature?
13. Inventory Stock Update At: When do you want the cart to update your stock count? This can be performed when payment is received, when the order is completed, or when the order is placed.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com