eShop - Editing text pages
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
Once a text page has been created, its Title and its Contents can be modified or added to. The entire text page can also be deleted. To do so:
- Go to Cart Settings and then click on Edit Text Pages
- Select the name of the page you wish to edit. To delete a page, click the Blue Rubbish Bin to the right.
- Change the Common Page Information if required.
- Change the Link Locations to change which navigation bar the link will display if required.
- Click Edit HTML Online to bring up the text editor to add the text to your page.
- Use the visual editor to input and format the text on this page. If you need instructions on how to use the visual editor, click here
- Click Save Changes and check the page on your website.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org