eShop - How to: Inserting images
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
The following guide will step you through uploading an image in your eshop. The image is intended for placing on the home page or any other text page.
Uploading the image
Before an image can be inserted, it must first be uploaded. Follow the steps below to upload an image.
- Click on cart settings and then File Manager.
- Launch File Manager.
- Click on the Images folder.
- Use the Upload File at the bottom of the window to upload your image. Do not modify any of the other files or folders inside the images folder as this can damage your website significantly.
- Exit File Manager by closing the window
Inserting the image
- Locate the page on which you wish to place the image.
- Click on the Insert Image icon.
- In the window that opens, click the small box icon at the end of the Image URL field.
- This directly accesses the images folder, where you previously uploaded your image to. Select your image.
- Click Insert and your image will be inserted into the editor.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com