eShop - Can I put video on my website?
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
It is possible to embed videos from streaming sources such as YouTube or Vimeo to your website. You will first need to sign up an account to one of these services and upload your videos. You will then be able to get some HTML to embed on your website.
- Upload your video to a service such as YouTube or Vimeo and retrieve the appropriate HTML code.
- Log into your eShop Admin panel.
- Select the text page on which you wish to add the video. If you require instructions on how to modify or add a text page click here.
- Under Page HTML, do NOT click Edit HTML Online. In this case you will need to keep the HTML view open to allow you to paste in the map's HTML code.
- Paste the code in the box. You may need to experiment with its position on the page if you are unfamiliar with HTML.
- Save changes. View the text page to ensure the video is displaying correctly.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com