eShop - Embedding a Google Map
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
It is possible to embed a google map of your location into your shop. You will first need to go to maps.google.com.au to find your location on the map and generate the appropriate HTML code. Follow the instructions below to do this:
- Go to http://maps.google.com.au
- Type in your location
- Allow your location to load and then click the Link icon to the far right:
- Copy the HTML code from the highlighted box above.
- Log into your eShop admin panel.
- Select the Text page on which you wish to add the Google map. If you require instructions on how to modify or add a text page click here.
- Under Page HTML, DO NOT click Edit HTML Online. In this case you will need to keep the HTML view open to allow you to paste in the map's HTML code.
- Paste the code in the box. You may need to experiment with its position on the page if you are unfamiliar with HTML.
- Save changes. View the text page to ensure the map is displaying correctly.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com.