eShop - Bulk Uploading Products
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
The bulk uploader feature allows you to upload numerous products into your cart by using a .csv file. The advantage of this is that you will not need to add each product individually. You can download a sample .csv file click here to determine the appropriate layout for bulk uploading.
- Click on "categories & products" and then "bulk product loader."
- The bulk uploading step 1 screen will open. Select the category you wish to add products to.
- Select the data update rule: Select from the drop down menu, if the bulk loader has a duplicate Product ID, should it overwrite the existing data with the bulk loaded data, keep it and add new, clear all the products from the selected category first and then add a new bulk loaded data or update existing products only.
- Browse for the appropriate CSV file and upload it.
- Match the respective fields with the CSV line one column. If there is a field that does not match up, or that you do not utilise, select skip.
- Click "insert into DB".
- The final step page will open. This page will show the complete details regarding the Bulk uploaded products.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.