eShop - The Newsletter Email Wizard
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
The eShop includes a basic newsletter feature for sending mail outs to your subscribed users. The text of the newsletter can be edited the same way you would make changes to a text page.
- Click on "Manage Emails" and then "Email Newsletter Wizard."
- Fill in the subject, the name and email address you want the newsletter to appear from.
- Add in the HTML content for the newsletter. If you are confident with HTML, you may paste your code straight into the box, or else click "Edit HTML Online" to bring up the text editor. You may add text, tables, images, links and so on to the newsletter by this method.
- Add in the text content. This should be similar to the HTML content but only the textual elements - it should not include images, links etc. This content is for users who cannot receive HTML emails.
- Click "preview email".
- Check both the HTML and text versions as they appear on your screen.
- If you need to make edits, click "edit email" at the bottom of the page, else type your email address in the "test email address" box and send it to yourself to make sure it appears correctly.
- If further edits are necessary, make them, else type "send email."
If you have any problems with or questions about the verification process, please email email@example.com