eShop - Adding Secondary Images to a Product
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
While it is only possible to have one main product image, you can have several secondary images if required to show other views of your product. This tutorial assumes you have already added products with primary images. If you have not and need assistance in doing so please click here.
To add a Secondary image, follow the steps below:
- Log into your eshop admin area and go to Categories and Products and then click on Manage Products.
- Search for the product you wish to add the secondary images to.
- Select the product and then click on the Secondary Images tab.
- Upload your images using the Browse dialogue boxes and check to make the image visible on your website.
- Once you have uploaded your images, use the priority option to determine their order.
- To delete an image, click on the Blue rubbish bin.
- Check the product on your website to ensure the images are displaying correctly.
If you have any problems with or questions about the verification process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org