eShop - Product Promotions
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
Adding a product promotion to a product will allow a customer to access a "buy X, get Y free" option. For example, "buy 10 shirts and get a free pair of pants."
- Click on "categories & products" and then "manage products".
- Search for the product to which you wish to add a promotion.
- Click on the Product Promotions tab.
- Decide on the minimum number of the promotional product the customer must buy before they receive the free item.
- Input the number of the free product the customer will receive upon entering the promotion.
- Enter the maximum number of free product you will allow the customer to receive.
- Decide on whether or not shipping is free for the free product and then input the product ID or name of the free product.
- Click "save changes."
If you have any problems with or questions about the verification process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org