eShop - Adding a New Product
This article applies to the Magicdust eShop 1.0. Click here for articles relating to Magicdust eShop 2.0.
- Click on Categories & Products and Add a new product
- Select the category the product will be listed under. You can additionally select a subcategory if desired.
- Fill in the Product ID, Name & Search Engine Settings.
Note: that the product ID must be unique for each product and can contain letters and numbers. The product title is how the product will display on your website.
- Fill in the Product Properties
- You can give the product a brief overview, longer description or image if desired. To add an overview or description, click the green arrows to the right to expand this area into a box into which text can be added. To add an image, use the browse feature to upload one. Click save changes.
Note: to list the product under multiple categories, hold down ctrl while selecting.
Note: the image uploaded will be the main image for the product. To add secondary images, please view the instructions here.
If you have any problems with or questions about the verification process, please email email@example.com