eWeb - Integrating PayPal with my website
Note: You will first need to sign up an account with PayPal.
- Log into the site builder
- If you have a products page or similar set up that already has Add to Cart buttons on it, then go to this page. If you don't, go to the page that you wish to add the buttons to and view the instructions here to add them.
- Double click on the first Add to Cart button.
- This will launch a content organiser window. Click on the Link tab at the top left.
- Click Add to Cart.
- You will notice a Paypal form appear on the right. Click on Account Setup.
- Fill in your Paypal account details and change the currency if necessary, then click OK.
- Fill in the Item name, Amount, Shipping costs and so on for the Add to Cart button that you originally clicked and then click OK.
- Double click on the next Add to Cart button on your page. You will not need to repeat the account set up step again, you will only need to add the Item details.
- Repeat as necessary.
- It is recommended that you Publish the site and do a test purchase to ensure that money is received successfully.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com