eWeb - Adding video
It is possible to embed videos from streaming sources such as YouTube or Vimeo to your website. You will first need to sign up an account to one of these services and upload your videos. You will then be able to get some HTML to embed on your website.
- Log into the site builder.
- Select the page on which you want to place the video.
- Click the Edit Layout Tab. If you do not have this tab available, please email email@example.com to get it activated.
- A box will launch with some sample code in it. Delete the code.
- Paste the YouTube or Vimeo HTML code here
- A box will appear on the page that you can move and resize. You may need to float this box over another. Please check the following sets of instructions if you are unsure:
- You should now be able to see the video player appearing in the box.
- You will need to Publish your website for the video to play correctly.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org