eWeb - Cloning a page
Cloning (or copying) pages is useful if you want to keep the exact same layout as the original page and simply change the text or a few images.
- Log into the site builder
- Note the Pages menu to the left.
- Select the page you wish to clone (copy)..
- Click the Clone icon, which looks like two pieces of paper.
- An exact copy of the page will be created.
- Rename the page. If you are unsure how to do this, view the instructions here
- Make any changes to the text and images as required.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org