eWeb - Adding a second level of navigation
A second level of navigation will allow you to set up categories on your website. For example, you may want to have a main page called "Services," and then several pages under this which list the services you offer. This can be achieved through folders and activating a second level of navigation.
- Log into the site builder
- Note the Pages panel on the left.
- Click New and then Page Folder
- Name the folder the same way you would name a page. For example if you were to set up a Services category like the example above, name the folder Services. If you need instructions on how to Change the Name of a Page, click here.
- Create or move all the pages to go in this folder.
You will need to contact Magicdust Support and ask them to activate the second level of navigation for the folder you've just set up. After it has been activated, the appropriate menu items will then display.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org