eWeb - Creating an internal link
- Log into the site builder and select the page on which you wish to add the link.
- Highlight the text which you want to become the link, for example "Click here"..
- Select the Link icon, which looks similar to a chain, from the toolbar.
- A content organiser window should now open to allow you to select your link destination. Scroll down the left side until you see the Pages folder and then select the page you wish to link to.
- Click OK.
- The link will now be created.
You will NOT be able to able to test this link until you publish the site - it will not work in the site builder or through site preview. This is because the site builder does not properly form the links until the site is published.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com