eWeb - Linking to a PDF or word document
- Log into site builder and select the page on which you wish to add the PDF or document.
- Type a section of text which will become a link, for example "Click here to download PDF".
- Highlight the text.
- Select the Attachment icon, which looks similar to a paperclip from the toolbar.
- A content organiser window should now open; select Browse to browse your computer for the required file. Once the file is selected, click OK and then wait for the file to upload.
- Once the file has finished uploading, select the file from the list of uploaded files.
- Click OK.
- The link will now be created.
You will NOT be able to able to test this link until you publish the site - it will not work in the site builder or through site preview. This is because the site builder does not properly form the links until the site is published.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org