eWeb - Inserting an image
- Log into the site builder and select the page on which you wish to add the image.
- Place your cursor where you would like the image to appear on the page.
- Select the Image icon, which looks like a yellow box with mountains in it, from the toolbar.
- A content organiser window should now open to allow you to select your image. If you have not yet uploaded the image then click the folder in which you'd like to store the image and then click Browse to locate the image on your computer. If you've already uploaded the image then select it from the folder in which it is stored.
- Wait until the image uploads and then click OK. The image will now be placed on your page.
- You can modify the alignment of the image by clicking the image alignment icons. These will place the image either centred or floated to the left or right of your text.
You can also make images links by clicking on them and then clicking the link icon. Please view this tutorial if you need help creating a link.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org