eWeb - Modifying or deleting a table
- Log into the site builder and select the page that has the table on it.
- Place your cursor inside one of the table cells.
- Click the Table icon, which looks like a grid, from the toolbar.
- The table menu will drop down.
- From here, you can modify things such as table and cell colour and also add or delete rows. The following list of options correspond to the options for rows and columns.
- Clone a row
- Add a row below
- Add a row above
- Delete a row
- Merge rows
- Split cell
- Add a column to the left
- Add a column to the right
- Delete a column
- Merge columns
- Split column
If your table consists of only one row, the site builder will NOT allow you to delete it. The solution to this is to add another row, and then attempt to delete it again.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com